You might wonder why no one cares about me. To express how you feel, check out best no one cares about me quotes.
No One Cares About Me Quotes 2022
There are times when you might think that why nobody cares and ask yourself whether anybody really cares about you or not? Often we start getting thoughts like –
“I feel like no one cares about me anymore”
“Why do I have no friends?”
“Why no one wants me in their life?”
“I feel like no one loves me”
“I have no one to talk to about my feelings”
“Who cares about me?”
“Why no one likes me”
“Why nobody cares about me?”
But to express how you might feel, I am sharing some 50 odd quotes on why nobody cares about you or me. Different set of feelings, but yes, that’s how we might feel.
Let me know in the comments, how do you feel?
Here you go!
No One Cares About Me Quotes
1. ” No one cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” ~ Theodore Roosevelt
2. “Nobody cares how tough your upbringing was. Nobody cares if you suffered some discrimination.” ~ Barack Obama
3. “No one cares about it more than you. Give it the attention it needs.” ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki
4. “The awkward moment when you’re talking & you realize no one cares about what you’re saying” ~ Anonymous
5. “When nobody has cared for so long, it’s hard to accept it when someone finally does.” ~ Anonymous
Why Nobody Cares About Me Quotes
6. “Nobody cares if you’re an idiot, as long as you’re a useful one.” ~ Mira Grant
7. “Nobody cares unless you’re beautiful or dead” ~ Anonymous
8. “No one cares of you, you should care of yourself.” ~ Lilly Ghalichi
9. “Everywhere there is apathy. Nobody cares whether that which is preached is true or false. A sermon is a sermon whatever the subject; only, the shorter it is, the better.” ~ Charles Spurgeon
10. “I’m Sad And No One Cares I Reach And No Ones there.” ~ Eias
I Care For Everyone But Nobody Cares For Me Quotes
11. “No one cares to speak to an unwilling listener. An arrow never lodges in a stone: often it recoils upon the shooter of it.” ~ St. Jerome
12. ” I feel myself dissolving, vanishing into nothingness, for if there is no one in the world who cares for you, do you really exist at all?” ~ Cassandra Clare
13. “I just want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares.” ~ Anonymous
14. “We are born and we die. No one cares, no one remembers, and it doesn’t matter. This is why we laugh.” ~ The Gnoll Credo
15. “No one loves me, – no one cares for me, but you, mother.” ~ Elizabeth Gaskell
Why No One Cares About Me Quotes
16. “It is amazing how much can be accomplished if no one cares who gets the credit.” ~ John Wooden
17. “Nobody cares for your excuses. Nobody pities you for procrastinating. Nobody is going to cuddle you because you feel like being lazy. It’s your life. Change it.” ~ Anonymous
18. “Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.” ~ Cynthia Nelms
19. “Embarrassment has a lot to do with thinking too much. Let it go. Nobody cares as much as you think they do.” ~ Ryan Robbins
20. “Take care that no one hates you justly.” ~ Publlius Syrus
21. “When it seems like nobody cares, God cares. When it seems like nobody is there for you, God is ready to listen.” ~ Ritu Ghatourey
22. “You can have the greatest strategy in the world, but what is the point if no one cares?” ~ Patrick Dixon
23. “There is nothing worse than the feeling that no one cares whether we exists or not, that no one is interested in what we have to say about life, and that the world can continue turning without our awkward presence.” ~ Paulo Coelho
24. “No one cares about you. No one cares. You will die and be forgotten.” ~ Frederick Lenz
25. “It is not necessary to bury the truth. It is sufficient merely to delay it until nobody cares.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Why No One Cares About Me Quotes And Sayings
26. “Nobody cares. You shouldn’t either.” ~ Alexander Gordon Smith
27. “I feel myself diminished, parts of me spiralling away into the darkness, that which is good and honest and true – If you hold it away from yourself long enough, do you lose it entirely? If no one cares for you at all, do you even really exist?” ~ Cassandra Clare
28. “Be happy. Decide to be happy. If you want to be happy, be happy! No one cares if you’re happy or not, so why wait for permission? And did it really matter if you had been deeply unhappy in your past? Who but you remembered that?” ~ Amity Gaige
29. “One unrepaired broken window is a signal that no one cares, and so breaking more windows costs nothing.” ~ James Q. Wilson
30. “No one cares who is better who is worse who has more who has less. Content in our connectedness we are brothers and sisters after all.” ~ Adele Faber
No One Cares About Your Problems Quotes
31. “You don’t want to play a perfect person; no one cares about that.” ~ Matthew Morrison
32. “It’s a disease. Nobody thinks or feels or cares any more; nobody gets excited or believes in anything except their own comfortable little God damn mediocrity.” ~ Richard Yates
33. “You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do.” ~ David Foster Wallace
34. “It seems unfortunate that strong people are usually so disagreeable and overbearing that no one cares for them. In fact, to be different from your fellow creatures is always a misfortune.” ~ L. Frank Baum
35. “If nobody cares, then it doesn’t matter what happens to flowers.” ~ Daniel Dennett
No One Cares Quotes And Sayings
36. “When an artist paints a picture he does not want you to consider his personality as represented in that picture – he wants you to look at the beauty of that picture. No one cares who has painted the picture as long as it is beautiful.” ~ Jiddu Krishnamurti
37. “The ‘18/40/60’ rule to happiness:
At age 18, people care very much about what others think of them.
By age 40, they learn not to worry what others think.
By age 60, they figure out that no one was thinking about them in the first place.” ~
38. “Liberating but hard to remember we’re just bit-parts in the lives of people we know, who care very little for our secrets.” ~ Derren Brown
39. “If I may throw out a word of counsel to beginners, it is: Treasure your exceptions! When there are none, the work gets so dull that no one cares to carry it further. Keep them always uncovered and in sight. Exceptions are like the rough brickwork of a growing building which tells that there is more to come and shows where the next construction is to be.” ~ William Bateson
40. “No one cares until someone cares; be that one!” ~ Ken Poirot
No One Cares About Me Quotes And Sayings
41. “No one cares. Apathy is a disease and some days I long for it.” ~ Zoe Trope
42. “There is something very freeing about being anonymous because nothing is expected of you; nothing is getting back to anyone, and no one cares.” ~ Dolly Wells
43. “Money is not the thing that drives me. I like to develop assets to create value. No one cares how rich you are or what your ranking is in Forbes magazine.” ~ Mikhail Prokhorov
44. “It is the nature of creation, no one cares how much you are good or bad, just get famous, they all will walk after you.” ~ M.F. Moonzajer
45. “No one is asking what happened to all the homeless. No one cares, because it’s easier to get on the subway and not be accosted.” ~ Richard Linklater
I Need Someone Who Cares About Me Quotes
46. “You are in obscurity when you are still needed but no one cares a lot what you say or think, or even where you are working from. You have no voice or presence that makes you relevant. Grow your voice.” ~ Archibald Marwizi
47. “The mind is so tricky. It will say, ‘No one cares. Is it true? Well, someone does. Let’s see: So-and-so doesn’t care. Well, maybe they do. Well, there is someone who doesn’t care.’ It just shifts and shifts and shifts, so it can keep all of its concepts intact.” ~ Byron Katie
48. “You have to make people realize your worth, else no one cares!” ~ Anamika Mishra
49. “Nobody cares about worthiness. People care about what is real inside of you.” ~ Douglas Coupland
50. “It isn’t a perfect place. There are no perfect places. But nobody cares about perfection when there are sand castles to build and kites to chase, children that are being born, old hearts that are giving in.” ~ Lauren DeStefano
Alright, to conclude, never look at yourself with low self-esteem, no matter whatever may come. You are your own motivator. Focus more on learning new things and share with others.
If you want to know the reasons why nobody cares about me and how to cope with it. Read this blog.
Spread love and happiness as much as you can. There will always be someone who might be going through similar challenges as of you, so just show some empathy.
Wish you all the best in your journey of self-development and personal growth.
Read books from these amazing collections to support yourself and grow in life:
- Best Self Help Books Of All Time
- Best Self Help Books For Young Women
- Good Books To Read For Teens And Young Adults
Share this article with the ones you truly care about and let me know which reason stands out for you, in the comment section.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Videos on Personal Transformation and Wellness in Hindi: Inspiring Keshav